The Florida State University’s Department of Environmental Health and Safety, under the Division of Finance and Administration, promotes a safe and healthy environment for all members of the community.
We will accomplish our mission by:
- Supporting involvement of all faculty, staff and students in the success of our health and safety program
- Promoting health and safety as a part of every classroom, laboratory and work site in order to enhance knowledge of safe and healthy practices.
- Providing the means by which each University community member can take charge of his/her own personal health.
- Providing accessibility and advice on health and safety regulations, procedures and standards and helping ensure continued compliance.
- Setting a good example by practicing and promoting safe behaviors.