Florida State University Search
EH&S provides training to employees whose job-specific functions have the potential to become hazardous or are known to be hazardous. The objective of safety training is to educate the campus community in best practices for recognition of potential work hazards, methods for prevention, and/or protection from injury while performing job-specific duties and responsible environmental stewardship. Safety training addresses general as well as specific topics on safety awareness and procedures.
- Training & Education Program Coordination
- Development, Review, Scheduling & Bulletins, Tracking, Audits & Delinquency Notifications
- Biological Safety, Chemical Safety, Laboratory Safety, Industrial Hygiene, Risk Management, Life Safety, Fire Safety, Radiation Safety
- Technical Liaison to Departments
- Policy and Program Development